Bendix discs are manufactured using state of the art casting procedures and using fully automated melting and pouring facilities.
Our material and testing capabilities are of quality and consistency matched of OE.
With temperature controlled post casting environments for reduced material stress and coupled with our post production analysis, you can be assured of the high quality of our disc production.
Bendix disc cover the vast majority of modern Truck, Trailer and Bus applications.
- Post production analysis of metallurgy for all batches
- Automated drilling and machining
- Full batch traceability
- TS16949 accredited production processes.
- Metallurgy in line with OE materials.
- Ventilation pillars and veins to OE standards and designs
- Temperature controlled cooling to reduce stress
- Minimum permitted thickness / wear capability stated on all parts
- State of the art casting procedures
- Fully automated melting and pouring
- Automated creation of resin / sand inserts for vented areas